Friday, June 18, 2010

Work?

I have been trying to take my camera everywhere I go in the bug. The reason is I play a game on the Internet with some local VW enthusiasts where someone tells everyone where to take a picture with their VW. Some examples are your VW at a fire station, or at a cemetery, or by a train. You get the picture. Anyways the first one to post a picture gets to choose the next place for a picture. The last one was a picture of your VW going fast. Here was my pictures.


I know, I know taking a picture while driving doing almost 90 is dumb in the first place, but trying to do 90 in a bug at 5:30 in the morning while taking a picture is really dumb. Its all for the right to choose the next place for a picture to be taken. The crappy thing is someone beat me with a picture so it was all for nothing. Oh well, better luck next time!
Anyways I had my camera at work because of this game and couldn't resist taking a picture of my friend working on an engine. Yes he really is actually working on the back of the engine. This is not set up for a funny picture.

This is what he is working on and looking at.

We were chasing down an oil leak and ended up changing an O Ring back there.
He has threatened to sue me if I post this on my blog but I told him he didn't have a leg to stand on because his face wasn't shown. Besides it will most likely end up on all the computers at work anyways. :)

No comments: