This picture is of the bug right after I installed the muffler and got it running good. You can see that since I installed the engine the back end is sagging. I set out to fix that this weekend also by re-indexing the spring plates to lift the rear end.
It is sitting high now. I love it. It sure is easier to get into then my other bug.
So that is it for this week. I didn't make my goal of driving Lulu down the street today. I really hate not making my goals. I guess it is going to be a goal for the future. I need to go buy a clutch cable. If you want to know how to change a clutch cable in a bug check back. That should be the next post coming. Until then, keep the shiny side up!