Thursday, November 14, 2013

AT LEAST I'M ENJOYING THE RIDE!

My friend came over on Sunday and I was showing him the shop and then I was showing him my old international truck. The truck has some granola/hippie stickers in the back windows. I have always liked the one with a skeleton in an old blue truck. I actually planned on keeping that one and getting rid of the rest. I took the time to look at it closely and cracked up when I actually read it. Here it is on the window. The bottom one has got to go but I am definitely keeping the top one.
So here is a close up view of the sticker. Ha Ha. It fits me perfectly. It's actually a grateful dead sticker. I am not into the grateful dead but I do like the sticker.
Someday I will get this truck running and I am sure I will enjoy the ride every time I drive it!

No comments: