I am pretty sure I can get the engine installed in Lulu this week. I have been working on getting it all back together and ready to be installed and I think it is just about there. I have a couple more things to powder coat and it will be ready. I think it would of been ready last night and installed today but I ran into a couple snags. I was planning on running the fuel injected exhaust system on it because I have a brand new muffler for a fuel injected engine and it sits really high up so I would have more ground clearance. Last night as I was getting the exhaust ready to install onto the engine I found out that the drivers side heat exchanger was rusted out. I determined it was too bad to weld and was too bad to drive safely. I have 2 sets of older heat exchangers so I decided to use the best set on this engine. It will probably be for the best because I can now use the heat risers so my carb will not ice up in the winter. I will need to fabricate a bracket to get the older heat exchangers to work with my newer heater cables but that shouldn't be too bad. Here are the before and after photos of the engine. This picture is just after I pulled the engine from the baja and removed the exhaust. The weather really took it's toll on the 2 years it was in the baja.