Thursday, June 3, 2010

Camping and the Bug



As most people know, our Family loves to camp. I have come up with a way to go camping and enjoy the bug. It saves money on gas to boot. I just need to find one of these trailers and we will be all set.



Well, School is about out for the boys and I see a long summer with lots of potential. Hopefully work doesn't go crazy so we will have some weekends to go camping. It may not be in the bug but I am sure it will be fun. Dixie is dying to go to Yellowstone and with any luck we will make it there this year.


We drove up to Magna and got some pictures overlooking the valley. The only thing that would make it better is if there was a sunrise.


1 comment:

Baby Britches and Bows said...

You need the Herbie Decals on this car...(at least that is what Scot says). He would also love to go camping together this year if it works out! Call him sometime..I think he needs a friend.

Scot 801-864-6287