Sunday, March 30, 2014

Enjoying the Drive part 9.

It's time for another installment of Enjoying the drive. I took this picture as I was driving. This truck was in excellent shape. It looked like they were out driving it to haul something. The paint was immaculate! This is one of my favorite body styles of Chevy trucks. I might be biased because growing up my Dad had a 72 Chevy. I didn't appreciate it back then like I do now.
 I ran by this one in a parking lot and took a trip around the lot to go back and snap a photo. It's a little rough but would be fun to drive.
 I'm not sure how much this dude is enjoying the drive but I was amazed at his engineering ability to keep all this junk in the back of that truck. It was actually a hazard. That's why I am driving to the far left of him. The good thing was that he was only 1 mile from the dump exit so the drivers behind him would be safe.
The next 2 pictures came from My friend Ron. He sends me pictures when He comes across cool old cars. This old MG looks like a ton of fun to drive. If I ever came across a good deal on one, I would buy it in a heartbeat.
 I have never owned a British car before but I have always liked them.
The next pictures came from my friend Vance. This Studebaker is very cool. It's in really great shape for the age. I estimate it's probably a 49 to 52ish? I love the visor on it.
 I have always loved the back ends on Studebaker's. I think they are cool looking.
Well, that's it for now. I have once again missed a bunch of cool cars during my drives because of my slow reactions but I will keep trying to get them in pictures. They should be coming out of storage now that the weather is turning nice.

No comments: