Saturday, March 1, 2014

Enjoying the Drive part 8.

I was able to snap a few pictures of some cars I found along my travels. I think the great weather lately has been bringing out the cars. I was running into home depot when I saw this vette driving by. It looked good even if it's not the best style that corvette came up with.
 Here is another vette I snapped a picture of as I drove by. It was awesome. I spent many, many, hours dreaming of a vette like this when I was 11 years old. My Dad had one like this except his was maroon and then he painted it gold later on.
 I was with Dixie pulling into home depot (again) when I spotted this one. Ha Ha, I had to get a picture of it. It was a cool truck that I bet can out wheel almost everything out there.
 Dixie said I had to get a side view shot so here it is. This thing makes Dixie's van look small.
It was a good week and I actually spotted a bunch of other cars but my new cell phone takes awhile to get to camera mode so I missed them. Check back and see what other cars are out there that I can catch with my slow phone.

No comments: