Sunday, October 13, 2013

Enjoying the Drive part 4.

It's time again to post some pictures of cool cars I have seen while out on the road. This weeks post has all the vehicles parked. I have seen others but haven't had my camera with me or I wasn't able to get a picture before they were out of sight. Anyways, Here they are! The first one I saw pulled up at Lowe's while I was there. I have always loved these old power wagons ever since I watched Simon and Simon the TV show when I was a little kid. This one was pretty cool. I have noticed that I see a lot more old 4X4 trucks being driven then I do older cars.
 I saw this vanagon on Saturday at the witch fest at Gardner Village. I don't usually like vanagon's too much but this one was cool. It has been raised a little and it had BFG's all the way around. It looked really cool so I took a picture of it.
 The last one I saw was this cool little Datsun 280Z. It was a great looking car. I saw it pull up into the parking lot as I was having lunch with a buddy of mine. I grew up a few houses down from a guy that raced these cars and he was really good at it. He was also a whiz at building them to go fast. I wanted to buy one of these when I first got married but I never found a decent one to buy that was in our price range.
That's it for this week. I will keep my camera at the ready for some more cool cars that I see along my travels. If you have any that you catch send them my way and I will post them up also. Until next time, Don't fall into the norm, keep life interesting!

No comments: