This week I finished the snow blower that has been in the shop for a month. There actually wasn't much time involved with working on it. The snow blower spent all its time sitting on the work bench waiting for parts. It had bad gas in it and needed the carb to be rebuilt. That's an easy job if you can get the rebuild kit. I had ordered it on New Years Eve and I finally got it on Tuesday. I rebuilt the carb and everything looked good except the needle valve. It was different and would not work so I took another trip to the parts guy and luckily he had the one I needed at his shop. I put it together and it fired right up. I delivered it and got ready for the next job. It was fluid changes for the front and rear differentials, the transfer case and the transmission along with a filter change for the transmission on a 2003 Silverado HD. It wasn't a bad job even with the bad weather and snow melting on me. Here it is in the shop. I was worried I might have to leave the door open because it wouldn't fit in the garage but it fit, just barely. I cranked up the heater and the music and went to it.