Sunday, April 1, 2012

New Garage Decor and I think we have a ghost?

Had a super productive weekend. I was able to finish all of my wife's honey do's and I was able to get 2 coats of mud on the garage walls. I think I could be done with one more light coat of mud and then texturing the ceiling. I can then slap some primer and paint on the walls and sign up to be on the show hoarders so I can get my garage cleaned out so I can walk in it. My Brother-in-law gave me the coolest poster for my garage wall. It will fit in perfect when I get the garage done and it's just so cool I had to share it here. It's an original poster from a movie theater that was showing Herbie goes to Monte Carlo. Here it is:
 It's going to look awesome on my newly painted walls when they are done and it will help cover up my crappy mud job.

Now on to the next thing I have noticed in the garage. I have taken lots of pictures of the garage at many different times and the last couple of pictures I have noticed something weird. I hear that when people see ghosts in photos they show up in a form of an orb. Check out these 2 pictures and check out the orbs in them. I looked at my camera lens and I don't have anything on it but they are there. You may have to blow up the 2nd picture to see them in that one.
This 1st picture was right after I painted the shop and this 2nd one was taken a couple weeks later after I moved all the stuff to the shop.  
I told Dixie we had a ghost and She looked at me like I was crazy and then laughed. Saturday the door from the garage to the house opened twice on it's own also. It couldn't of just been the 60 MPH wind gusts we had that day. There is only one thing left to do.

Anyone know their number?

No comments: