Well, I have been working on the baja's engine slowly and cheaply. My goal is to get this car running for very little money and it's been going really well so far. I took the bumper and the exhaust into work so I could strip the paint and rust and see what kind of shape they are in. Turns out the bumper is good, but the exhaust had some issues. I stripped them and found a few holes in the process. I got them ready to weld and burned some bigger holes in them. Luckily I was able to find some decent metal on them and slowly built up the weld so I filled in the holes and I think they will work. I got some very high temp paint and put a fresh coat on them and we will see how they do when the motor heats them up. I also removed both pressure plates and clutches from the engines and decided to stick with the clutch that came with the motor I bought. It's in almost new shape and the other one was wore out. I also looked through some of my parts I have collected and found a brand new throw out bearing a buddy gave me. It won't work on Ed but will work perfect on the baja. I replaced the front main engine seal on the engine and reinstalled the clutch and pressure plate and I am ready to install the exhaust. I will then put on the carb and the motor will be ready to go in. I still need to flush out the fuel system, repack all the wheel bearings, and check the brakes and it should be ready for the road. Here are some updated shots. I found 3 holes on one and 2 on the other. Only this hole pictured gave me trouble.