Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Flames or no Flames??????

I have been going back and forth on how I want to paint my bug. When I first brought it home, I wanted to lower it, put older style fenders and bumpers on it and paint very subtle (ghost) flames on the hood and fenders. I have always wanted to keep it white. Well, over time I have gone back and forth on painting flames on it. I had finally decided that I would put older rear fenders on it, 67 front fenders (so I could still use the headlights that I have on it right now) and run older bumpers. I also decided not to paint flames on it. That was until I saw this picture!
Now I am back to square one. This bug is exactly how I would want my flames to look. The only difference is that the whole car would be done in white instead of black. So now I am back to flames and shaved turn signals on the front fenders. Tell me what you would do?

No comments: