Sunday, December 8, 2013

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

This is what we woke up to today! Beautiful white snow everywhere.
 Ed the bug is low but this is still a lot of snow. I have always loves snow ever since I was a kid. I still love it!
 I decided I had better snow blow before we went to Church so we wouldn't drive over it. It was a beautiful day with the sun shining and everything was white.  
 Starting to clear the snow. I actually like to snow blow. If I had to shovel it might have been a different story. Ha Ha.
Finished the driveway and now it was time to Dig out Ed.
 I couldn't resist playing in the snow. I told Steven and Isaac to hurry and get their shoes on and we would go have some fun. I knew that the roads wouldn't be this fun after we returned from Church so we hurried and took Lulu the bug out for some fun! The snow was deep all over the neighborhood and Lulu did awesome in it. It had good traction but also would do doughnuts when I wanted too.
 Here is the proof that we did doughnuts. Ha Ha.
 More proof. I didn't get better pictures because we were having too much fun. We had to hurry back so we weren't late.
All in all it was a perfect day. I loved the snow and we had a lot of fun messing around in it. Hopefully we have many more days like this this winter. Remember that you are never too old to do some doughnuts in the snow. It brings out the kid in you.

No comments: