So I was able to get Ed the bug back on the road. He isn't as low as he was, but he is low enough for now. I am planning on saving up my money and buying or making a narrowed adjustable beam. I wanted to get Ed going before the summers gone so I fixed a beam a friend gave me and I opted to save money and not install adjusters into this beam. It will work for now though. The beam needed some love. The tops of the shock towers were rusted out so I grafted in the tops of Eds bent beam. I figured it was good to have part of Eds beam installed on this new beam. Here's how it worked out in pictures. Here are both the beams on my toolbox. I have already cut out the donor pieces from eds old beam in this picture.