Monday, November 15, 2010

Engine progress

Well, all the sheetmetal has been removed from the engine and the paint has been stripped. We just got the powder to powdercoat the metal in the mail. Just need to sandblast it and it will be ready.
I had to modify the engine stand I have so it would fit the bug motor. Steven and I finished that up tonight and it is ready for the engine to be put on it.
The engine compartment seals are all installed and the firewall has been stripped and is ready for new tarboard and some custom made carbon fiber panels that I still need to make.
Some more cleaning and some powdercoating and the engine will be ready to go back in. I would of had pictures of all the progress but someone decided they needed our camera more then we did. Maybe we will replace it someday. Until then its all words. Sorry. If you want to see the progress I guess you'll have to come by and check it out.

No comments: