Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Wasatch Classic

Well, its been awhile since I posted. Our computer crashed and its been awhile since I was able to get everything working. Back in July me and Isaac drove the bug to Provo to go to the Wasatch classic. Its a vw show. We had a fun time. We didn't enter because we had to leave early to go to a family reunion. We took lots of pictures. Here are just a few of our favorites.





Here is what I want to get next as far as VW's go

Its called a double cab and they are pretty rare and expensive. This is what Dixie likes Its a Karmann Ghia. She says that is what she would get if she had to.

Isaac's favorites are these. He wants to build a baja bug for his first car.

Steven likes them all, but he really wants one made of legos. He really thinks this one is going to be his
You never know, it may still be around. (unless a double cab comes up for sale in my price range) but don't tell him that.

No comments: